The main menu "Options" offers the following options which are saved when the Sudoku program is closed:
- Track: If checked, the program displays the solving process.
- Find all Solutions: If more than one solution is possible for the current problem the program calculates all solutions. When finished, the first 100 solutions can be examined using the "<"-button or ">"-button respectively.
- Show Possible Values: If checked, the grid contains "Watch Hand" hints.
- Auto Check: If checked, the program checks whether or not the resulting problem is still solvable after keying in a new value.
- Mark Neighbors: If checked, the neighbors of the current cell are highlighted with a different color.
- Pause: The solving timer is stopped until the next value is entered or changed.
- Reset Timer: The solving timer is set to zero.