- Corrected Bug: Creating problems with option "minimize" set to "true" sometimes creates problems with more than one solution. This has been fixed.
- New Feature: The internal severity level printed out below the problem if the corresponding option is set.
- New Feature: The naming convention for new problems has been changed. It now includes also the internal severity level.
- Corrected Bug: The severity level was not calculated correctly when generating new problems. This has been fixed.
- Corrected Bug: Minor bug fixes to improve the stability of the application.
- Corrected Bug: Candidates -- if any -- weren't restored if the option "Save State" was enabled. This has been fixed.
- Corrected Bug: Aborting the generation process of new Sudokus was not handled correctly.